Mobile App Development Trends for 2020
What are the top 5 app development trends in 2020? Learn about the innovations that are going to influence the industry and enhance its growth.
February 10, 2020
Business of Apps surveyed multiple, almost twenty mobile app entrepreneurs, developers and marketers to find out what app development trends they see emerging and gaining steam this year.
Comparing the answers one can easily notice some common points among those voiced by different experts. The following major trends, in particular, came to light:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) grow at a fast pace, gaining an increasingly significant value in many aspects of people's lives.
- Driven by new developments and further enhancements in the field of voice recognition, voice UI can be forecast to get integrated in more and more mobile applications.
- Augmented reality (AR) technology is expected to continue to rise across various industries.
- Experts consider the line between the mobile and the web to further blur because of the continuing expansion of progressive web applications (PWA).
- Security of mobile apps will improve thanks to blockchain technology implementations.
Here's a list of the app development thought leaders who participated in this Business of App's survey:
- Sophia Story, 3 Sided Cube
- Ana Musa, Factory
- Joe Wilson, Volare Systems
- Vishal Bhatia, Dedicated Developers
- Alexander Arabey, Qulix Systems
- Brahmpreet Singh, Net Solutions
- Filip Fajdetić, Bornfight
- Andrew Volchek, Arateg
- Vasily Malyshev, Messapps
- Ekaterina Novoseltseva, Apiumhub
- Karol Wegner, itCraft
- Oleg Goncharenko, Mangosoft
- Slava Ponomarov, Steelkiwi
- Dmitriy Baklikov, JetRuby Agency
- Andriy Bas, Uptech
- Aleksey Zavgorodniy, Unicsoft
- Elena Halitsky, Bachoo Design Studio
- Jam Nelavai, TechAffinity
- Will Manuel, Core Mobile Apps
Read about what they think on this year's trends in app development.